Want to make your own? Check out the directions below!
DIY PLASTIC BAG JUMPROPE
You will need:
- plastic bags (Number varied depending on the length of your rope. We used 10.)
- duct tape
1. Cut the bag open and remove the handles creating a flat rectangle.
2. Cut the rectangle into long strips about 1 inch wide.
3. Knot strips end to end until desired jump rope length is reached. You will need 12 pieces of tied strips.(We tied three strips together for ours. It is perfect for my 6 year old but too short for an adult.)
4. Gather 6 tied lengths of bag and tape to the back of a chair. Then separate into two's and braid the entire length. Repeat with other 6 tied strips.
5. Once both groups of strips are braided, twist them together to create a thicker rope.
6. Fold over ends and tape with duct tape to create the handles.